Softball Australia is seeking to appoint a second Assistant Coach to the Australian U19 Women’s Softball Team, Junior Spirit. This will be a three-year appointment concluding in August/September 2019, with a full review conducted after the Junior Women’s World Championship in July 2017.
To be considered for this position the successful applicant will need to be:
- Experienced in video analysis and scouting using the DARTFISH Performance Analysis software.
- A well-rounded coach, able to analyse opposition strengths and weaknesses and confident in recommending to the Head Coach appropriate strategies and tactics based on this analysis.
- Some experience working with the Battery and an ability to pitch BP during warm ups is desirable.
Persons interested in being considered for this role are required to:
- Submit formal applications on the Application Form, including Member State endorsement and content validation.
- Include a copy of your resume and address the Key Position Criteria included within the Position Description, which is on the Softball Australia Website.
- Provide a copy of your Working with Children Check and Police Check.
Applications must be sent to the National Teams’ and Events Manager, Tony Milligan (email@example.com) no later than COB on Friday 21 October 2016.
If you have any questions, please contact Tony Milligan on 0404 757 026.